Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Month of March

Well it is finally time that I catch up on what has been happening in the month of March. The month started with my mom's 60th birthday. As a surprise my sister and her children all flew home from Wisconsin for the weekend. We had 6 surprises for 60 years for her. The first one being that the children made breakfast for her. She really likes an overnight french toast recipe. Then we had her at our house at 8am for breakfast. When she got here we gave her a bag with things that she can use in Jamaica (yes she got her trip for her birthday) and told her that her second surprise was waiting for her. Then Sandra and the kids all came around the corner and really shocked her. She was so excited. Then she went to have a manicure with Ashley, then we girls went to the movies, then we went to dinner at Telly's and the final surprise was shopping on Saturday with the girls all day. We know it is what she loves to do and we had a blast.





The following weekend was our town voting. While my neighbors and I went for a very long and drawn out school voting morning my parents watched the kids and painted the downstairs bathroom and both bathroom ceilings. I wasn't sure about the color at first but it is definitely growing on me.

Then the this past weekend was Easter. I will write more about this in the next entry I have to download all of the pictures first. In between all these weekends the kids have been at school and are doing very well. We have a break right now with sports. We are waiting for baseball and spring soccer to start up in April. Hopefully all of the snow will be melted so that this can happen. Tyler and Eric started an after school enrichment program on Mondays and Thursdays. It is a science club and a literacy club. They are really enjoying it. Hope you enjoyed the update. There will be more soon!!

No comments: