Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Time


Well fall is finally here. We now are getting the cool weather. It was very hot last week for this time of year. The weather is very nice now. We have enjoyed going Apple picking and getting our pumpkins. I can't get the pictures from my phone to the computer yet so we don't have any pictures of the kids in the orchid. The place that we went to this year has the best cider donuts. They are truely the best I have ever tasted. They had a hay maze there and a hay ride. It was a great day. Elizabeth has enjoyed playing in the leaves every day when we are outside and she says "Yeah Fall" Teea likes to jump in the leaves with her as well. The boys are all in school and are doing well. Tyler and Eric are starting an indoor soccer league this weekend and finishing up our outdoor soccer. They will do this until basketball starts in a couple of months. It was a crazy week with Todd gone last week. Not only did we get a puppy, but the kids had a bomb scare at school (yes I am serious) and Tyler's teacher left suddenly on Friday and will no longer be his teacher. To say the least it was a little stressful. We are all adjusting to these things it is just taking some time. We all know how Tyler likes change!!! Well I just wanted to update you all on what has been happening here. I will try to update more frequently.

1 comment:

beanhead said...

Nancy I thought my life was wild. WOW! Sounds like you have your hands full. After having met you I am sure you can handle it. I am glad you have started a blog also. I enjoy reading them. It makes me feel normal to hear that everyone else is in the same place.
Irene