Monday, October 15, 2007

Yes We Are Crazy!!




Well we finally have a new addition to our family. It has been two and half years since the last new addition we thought it was time. Her name is Teea (Tyler, Eric, Elizabeth, Alex) and she is an 81/2 week bigion frize puppy. We picked her up yesterday and spent the afternoon at Nana's house. She was a gift to the kids from Nana. Mind you that Todd is away for the week at his national convention in Las Vegas and now I am home with the four kids and the puppy for the rest of the week by myself. Thank goodness for Nana and Papa being a mile down the road. I guess since Elizabeth is potty trained and in a big girl bed it was time for a new challenge. We had been looking on line and this dog has real hair and does not shed. I have been holding her alot and I do not have one dog hair on me, it is so nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you consider adding a Bassett to the mix too?

Dave & Penny said...

You ARE crazy. But as soon as I saw your email I knew... Polly has the same kind of dog. Very cute.

Mimi to Ian, Liliana and Cooper said...

Awwwwwwww I love puppies!!!!! So cute!

Ian's Mimi :-)